LOGIC (n.) from Greek 'logikos': 1. Anything posted on this blog. 2. Anything that drives a liberal crazy

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Emergency Room Visit

The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch that I had downloaded off the internet onto the front of my shirt. When I went into the E. R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Click here to see the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I don't get it.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Presbytera said...

Scott
Most of the people in the ER where illegals who fled once they saw the border patrol patch.

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Ha!

Border Patrol agents are just the step children, the whipping boys for Jorge Boosh in his crusade for Aztlan.

I would think that these days, showing up anywhere with a BP insignia would get you laughed at.

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Ouch. I hardly see illegals up here in PA, but I'm really starting to develop fiery spot over this. I have a hunch that my blog'a going to have a nice rant of illegal aliens sometime in the next couple days.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Ouch. I hardly see illegals up here in PA, but I'm really starting to develop fiery spot over this. I have a hunch that my blog'a going to have a nice rant of illegal aliens sometime in the next couple days.

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home