LOGIC (n.) from Greek 'logikos': 1. Anything posted on this blog. 2. Anything that drives a liberal crazy

Friday, October 13, 2006

The other shoe

SPOILER WARNING: If you haven't read the post below, read that *first*!!!!


You know what the news is. In a minute, you're going to hear.........the rest of the story.


First, the thought of the day answer (see Thought of the Day on the sidebar): The unstoppable force cannot collide with the immovable object, because they can't both occur in the same existance. If there is an "unstoppable force", there cannot be an "immovable object" and vice versa.

And now........the rest of the story.


Let me try and guess the emotions (!!the 'e' word!!) of some of you, reading my plan. Outrage, shock, etc. Right?

Well, save for point #10, which is "unofficial law", the plan I gave you was taken directly from Mexican immigration law.


[insert innocent smile from me]

2 Comments:

Blogger KrazyinBrooklyn said...

OUCH!!! That shoe really hurt, but I knew it was coming.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Rick said...

ROFL!!! Doesn't surprise me a bit. I have heard that the Mexican immigration policy is a doozie.

Now, how's this for tit-for-tat...the Mexican government is reviewing their policy, and looking at ways to soften it. They say they need to play by the same rules that they want the U.S. to play by. How's that for stupid?

You'd think the U.S. would get smart and buy a backbone. Oops, I forgot that politicians were in charge.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home