LOGIC (n.) from Greek 'logikos': 1. Anything posted on this blog. 2. Anything that drives a liberal crazy

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My wonderful wife

In the tradition of the Chaplain , I present this tribute to my wonderful wife.

Today I started school again, attending Kaplan University online. I'm studying for an A.S. in Criminal Justice, to go with my B.S. in BS.

Amidst 4 wild children, I began again my foray into education. Whilst I attended my first weekly class "seminar", my wife managed to:

1) Keep the children out of my hair (no small task in itself)
2) Offer words of encouragement
3) Put the children to bed
4) Present me with freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies. mmmmmmm.

Thank you sweetheart!

To top it all of, my wife tells me how much she loves the smell of G96.

What a woman!

I love you.

8 Comments:

Blogger KrazyinBrooklyn said...

Awwww, thank you honey. I'd do anything for you.

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Presbytera said...

WOW! A non political blog entry. You are blessed to have such a woman and we are blessed to have her as a daughter-in-law.

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Rick said...

Ah, yes, G96. I often apply it right after I shave. Just kidding.

Congrats on heading back to school. Great decision, no matter how difficult it may become at times. You'll never regret it.

Way to go, Danielle. Keep up the support!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger LuvGlock said...

Wait a minute, it's not for shaving? :-)

BTW, it's Danylle.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger LuvGlock said...

Oh, and it *was* political. It talked about a woman baking cookies, which I'm sure would drive all liberals crazy. :-D

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Marie N. said...

Congrats on going back to school!





(Y'all have burned out your senses of smell.)

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Congratulations to both of you!

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Rick said...

Glock, that's what happens when I drive-by comment without proofreading. I knew that.

Danylle, my apologies.

8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home