LOGIC (n.) from Greek 'logikos': 1. Anything posted on this blog. 2. Anything that drives a liberal crazy

Friday, June 02, 2006

22 episodes down, 2 to go

A few weeks ago, I decided to rent 24 (1st season) on DVD. Well, I'm sure most of you know this, but WOW. I can hardly wait until tonight to watch the last two episodes and see how it ends up.

This show absolutely rocks! The twists and turns are amazing, thrill-packed and ever less predictable. I just can't get enough. Thank goodness for NetFlix!!

To celebrate the end of the beginning of my 24 addiction: Jack Bauer Facts (WARNING!!! Some of the list is rather explicit.) Also, starting today, there will be a new feature on my blog. You've already seen the thought of the day (right?? haven't you?? down on the side bar, under the archives??) I now present [insert drumroll] the Jack Bauer Fact of the Day, or JBFOD.

Lastly, if you have a blog, and I haven't listed it in my links, e-mail me so I can put it there!

8 Comments:

Blogger Marie N. said...

Welcome to the world of WWJBD from a fellow addict. (What Would Jack Bower Do)

Funny, my cousins in N. Orleans love the show; the pastor of their church loves the show... seems everyone enjoys it.

6:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Theo, you remind me alot of Jack Bauer:) after watching the show

8:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha I bet you can't guess who I am.

8:45 AM

 
Blogger LuvGlock said...

You're right, I can't. But I got connections. Named Jack Bauer. :-)

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Where'd you get the fact of the day generator thingie??? I want one...

-pouts-
I'm currently the keeper of the facts of day, theres a whole email list. =P

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

1st, no link to Die Schreiben von Schreiber? It's an OUTRAGE!

2nd, Anonymous doesn't know you I guess.

3rd, since I'm being picky, Marie, it's B-a-u-e-r!

Hugs to all,

9:34 AM

 
Blogger LuvGlock said...

1) Schreiben von Schreiber added

2) It's not a generator. I got a list of facts/quotes/etc, and I change them [semi] daily.

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Ah, I found a list too... Probably the same one since I've sent that one out before. =P

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home