LOGIC (n.) from Greek 'logikos': 1. Anything posted on this blog. 2. Anything that drives a liberal crazy

Monday, July 10, 2006

Reparations!! (WARNING: Political Correctness Level: 0)

To my great-great grandchildren:

I want you to know that I was sorely oppressed by the black people in the early part of the 2nd millenium. You should DEMAND reparations from the black people of your time. Most especially (actually, exclusively) the liberals, such as those at the NAA(L)CP, who made me suffer through their complaining about being in slavery over 100 years earlier. (I refused to pay one red cent, since my ancestors came from Greece and Germany, and did not enslave blacks.)

However, you should see that their liberal logic was right, and now demand some compensation from *them* for making me listen to the whining. After all, it's only right when it benefits *you*!

With love,

The son of your father's father's father's father's father

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Wow, you are a confessional Lutheran, and against reparations. I'm not as shocked as I am letting on.

Don't worry, you will be an affirmative action hire one day, too.

Polish-American Quipper

7:13 PM

 
Blogger chaplain7904 said...

Now I can comment on your blog. LD

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home