LOGIC (n.) from Greek 'logikos': 1. Anything posted on this blog. 2. Anything that drives a liberal crazy

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Coming soon to a blog near you.......

For those of you who don't know, I've been busy getting ready for, executing, and arranging after a move. We'll return to your regularly scheduled blog in a few days.

In the meanwhile, I'd like to thank Schreiben von Schreiber, the Quipper, SamPen, and of course, the dh to Barb the Evil Genius for all their help. It was, ahem, a picture of perfection.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Boy, am I happy I'm not a fan of perfection!!!

Good to see you blogging again.

Glock on!

8:35 PM

 
Blogger KrazyinBrooklyn said...

As Bart Simpson always said, "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it and you can't prove anything.

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Presbytera said...

So, how soon is soon?

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home